This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Due to Insistent Public Demand/Peer Pressure



Maketing Team....i'm so proud to announce tou you that I, Anthony Chua, will be a persistent Blogger from this day forward. First i want to thank Sir Nick and Pauline for subliminally forcing me to pick up my blog. I also would like to publicly announce that Sir Nick and Pauline will be my blog mentors.



To my dear friends....Paul, Dexter, Myon and Vic, i would like to extend my arms to all of you electronically and post my deepest spot of annoyance possible. I promise to be the most infuriating blogger in the whole of your dilly!!!

'till then....

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Pressuuuuureeeeed! bwahahahaha

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home