This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Multo in the City II

I want to share a very shocking experience I had when I was staying at my friends’ house at Calgary Alberta. I just got home from club “Billy Billy” and was a li’l drunk after drinking 67 bottles of Cali Shandy Light. The next scenario haunted me for the next 4 seconds. When I entered the door, everything seems in order. The Billiards table, 456,000 cm. flat screen TV, super hyper sound system, my dogs crap, old news papers were on their proper places but what bothered me was that my pet tiger was hiding underneath our dinner table….

Me: What’s wrong Wilfred? (The name of my pet tiger)

Wilfred: There’s something in my bedroom. I’m not so sure what it is…)

Answered my pet tiger while sipping his freshly squeezed orange juice.

Due to my curiosity, I crept to Wilfreds’ bedroom to find out for myself what was terrifyingly wrong.

Wilfred shouted!!!!

“No master Anthony!!! It might hurt you!”

As I paused due to my pets warning, a weird laugh came out off Wilfreds room.

What I saw was a very unexplainable and frightening sight. Please see for yourself and you decide.



















.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

This little piggy went to market. This little piggy went to town. And this little piggy went "wee! wee! wee! all the way home.

12:20 AM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

your tiger has a very dorky (like you) name: wilfred.

6:17 AM

 
Blogger FollenKollen said...

Little Willie Winkie ran down the streets... upstairs, downstairs in his nightgown.

He was knocking on the window and crying at the lock...asking "Are the children now in bed? for its already 8 o'clock".

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home