This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Monday, March 14, 2005

The Best Job Ever

My friend Paul wanted to have lots of money so he can buy his pet gorilla before summer ends. So I immediately informed him that there’s an opening for a life guard position in one of the hotels in makati. Without delay, he applied and got the job faster than he could pick his nose. He was telling me that ‘twas the best job ever because he really enjoys guarding the Jacuzzi.

“Pare, ok talaga ‘tong trabaho ko. Kahit graveyard ang shift ko, masaya na din ako kasi maganda naman ang sweldo tsaka I love swimming!”

I’m just so happy that I was able to help my friend. I placed a picture of him so you could see how proud he is while doing his job.

1 Comments:

Blogger FollenKollen said...

Grabe...he looks like Patrick nung episode ng Spongebob na Life Guard sila...

Nyehehehehehe

1:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home