This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Monday, March 28, 2005

iPod Mania

Hello Everybody!


I would like to introduce SHINGO TAKASUGI, the actor who played Green Two for the hit Sentai Series BIOMAN. He is now sporting a brand new iPod Mini. I luckily had the chance to interview him while I was eating Mais Con Yelo when I was in Japan yesterday.


Me: Good Afternoon Mr. Takasugi

Shingo: oh please. Just call me green two. My mom and friends call me by that name naman.

Me: Wow! You know how to speak tagalong Mr. Green Two?

Shingo: Of course! But konti lang. I sometimes visit my fans in the Philippines.

Me: That’s very kind of you Mr. Green Two. So…ummm…I believe that you are the new model of the iPod Mini here in Japan. Did you audition for this?

Shingo: Yeah I am. Isn’t that wonderful? Actually, there were a lot of us who auditioned for the part. I was so happy when they chose me, so happy that I sang happy birthday three times even though it’s nobody’s birthday.

Me: Isn’t that grand?! Anyway, do you have an idea why they chose you instead of the others who auditioned?

Shingo: I believe they chose me because I have a beautiful Karate Chop! When I heard that there was an opening for Apple iPod Mini. I immediately sent a video of me while I was still playing the role of green two! They loved it!

Me: So you being Green Two before made your life so much easier until now?

Shingo: Oo naman. I consider it as my greatest achievement although it was like almost 20 years ago.

Me: Are there any plans of having a Green Two version of the iPod Mini?

Shingo: Of course! Actually, they are hitting the blueprints as we speak.

Me: Spectacular! May you describe the layout of your first Print Ad?

Shingo: I actually carry the initial layout in my pocket anywhere I go. See?



Me: Wow! You really look so furious in this picture! Green Two na Green Two ang dating!

Shingo: Thank you. I take pride on that photo. It took us 5 hours to really capture the essence of that pre-bioman transformation phase.

Me: Magnificent! Thank you very much Mr. Green Two. It was an honor speaking with you.

Shingo: You’re very much welcome Anthony. Remember to eat your greens!

Me: Yeah…right!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Buti pa si Mr. Green 2, may i-pod na rin ...

8:01 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

sige sarah. email mo siya. his email address is ilovegreen2@longlivebioman.org

9:14 PM

 
Blogger squishybear said...

bat po kamukha ni green two si herbert bautista? hehe

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home