This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

100 Things You Don't Know About Me Part III

1. Batman is my hero and I also want to have pointy ears.
2. Boy Libido is my alter ego. He is the one who performs…PERFORM!
3. I have very long nails, that’s why I remember not to place them in my nose
4. I have two imaginary best friends, Neck Neck Man and Lady Cornick.
5. Neck Neck Man & I are like twins. We have the same hair-do!
6. Lady Cornick is male!!!!.
7. I like flowers.
8. I used to read the ugly duckling but never finished it.
9. Now I am as handsome as Patrick Ewing.
10. I hate people who talks with a dazzling speed of 20kph.
11. Kapamilya ako kasi cute si John Pratts!.
12. I started going out at a very young age of 53
13. I miss my "hard rock cafe" days with Jovit Moya.
14. Now, I’d rather spend my free time at home with my imaginary friends and eat jackfruit.
15. I’m chu to friends.
16. I seldom smile while doing jumping jacks.
17. I curse in japanese when I’m drunk.
18. I collect watches that are made of lampshades.
19. and Tatanka action figures as well.
20. I have an unfinished business with Baby Ama and the Ultimate Land Lord.
21. For me, I am the best.
22. I despise watching love stories translated in Portuguese.
23. I never enjoy "senti" but I love “sentai”.
24. When I die, I like the song "I Will Survive" and "Air Tsinelas" be played on my wake...with 40 cases of beers and Longnecks along side.
25. and my most prized possession, my Ultimate Warrior Necktie!
26. I don’t trust anybody who starts his/her questions with “Pare, tinatanong ‘nung tropa kong ninja…”.
27. I’m a wwe fan since Chito Loyzaga .
28. Kamote makes me fart.
29. Sometimes, I think I am my father.
30. The rock, on the other hand is better than iron.
31. i am not feminine and the "girly" type. Because I’m a boy.
32. and I’m straight.
33. I’m addicted to Crispy Pata and Chicken Joy!
34. Frogs scare the saliva out of me. I can still tolerate the presence of Bibingka.
35. I’m a rockstar!
36. I think I like Brandon Boyd.
37. I only listen to nothing but Hiphop, Rock, Alternative, Disco…etc…
38. Mom never allowed me to learn how to ride a bike while eating fire.
39. I hate “medyo” type of people.
40. I eat spicy food.
41. a guy friend of mine once said i had the eyes of Cyclops, then most of my cousins friends say I look like a monkey.
42. Year 2002, i was with two Panthers in bed with a bottle of Emperador. I got drunk and died.
43. The taste of Chicken Joy makes my day.
44. I prefer shopping with money.
45. As much as you guys wont believe, I really am a handsome person.
46. Silent but noisy.
47. I am a spirit warrior but I’m afraid of aliens.
48. Kris Aquino…ummm…ahhh…had a boob job?
49. I’m currently earning a middle class salary surviving with my appetite for Chicken Joy.
50. I’m in a battle with my imaginary friend Neck Neck Man because he is so rude.
51. My mom seriously thinks I have super human powers.
52. As proven last Saturday, I can bark like a dog while scratching my ears.
53. I have a love-hate relationship with with my Pet Tiger Wilfred.
54. Jim, Jack, Johnny, Jose, Danillo, Wewe are some of the names that I don’t know the origin of.
55. Cartoons keep me sane.
56. But...rambutan from Bohol is heeeaaavvvveeennn.
57. I am, exaggeratedly undressed sometimes.
58. I’m high maintenance and overweight.
59. I’m having mixed emotions today because “Tropang Tupac” (a group of I don’t know what who dearly writes and dedicates at songhits magazines) said that their favorite song is “Ang Huling El Bimbo”
60. I wish I had longer legs so I can kick Dexter Ramirez while sitting.
61. Contrary to popular belief, I don’t sleep around with clothes on.
62. I am down with math. Math is cool!
63. The only fruits I eat are mango, strawberry, banana and pechay.
64. I can consume three humongous BigMacs in one minute.
65. I can eat sampaguita leaves, okra, camote and play Scrabble all at the same time.
66. My mom never fails to let me know that I look like Shaider.
67. Much to my dismay, I have high beer tolerance.
68. Time will come and I will be cleaning out my faucet.
69. 69 isn’t my favorite number. it's 42515554654864343654.
70. For me, sleeping is not an option when I’m drunk.
71. I had the time of my life last night because I dreamed of David Hasslehof and he is giving me swimming lessons.
72. I cant live without my toothpick.
73. For crying out loud, I want to marry myself if I’m a girl because I’m so cool.
74. I have the tendency to self inflict unreal body oil.
75. I am already 23 but my folks treat me like a Polar Bear.
76. Juggling balls while on fire is better than sex
77. I, by heart memorize all of John Pratt’s songs.
78. I went merry go 'round on schools when I was at Nepal.
79. I will not be a good mom.
80. I am a loving and faithful boyfriend as long as I have my Chicken Joy.
81. I wish had the powers of Captain Doorbell and Tomato Man combined
82. I eat during sunday mornings.
83. I abhor the presence of Dexter Ramirez.
84. Someday, somehow..i would like to visit “Jaganda, the super mall”, “Nikbaraha, home of lady sampaguita and the memorable scissors” and “Pilipiti, the subtle battlegrounds” .
85. I don’t mean to be mean but all I mean is I meant to be mean when meaning is in absence.
86. I saw John Hall at 7eleven once. Ingeeeeet si Lesley!!!
87. I follow everything my girlfriend commands me.
88. I will give up my life for two pieces of Chicken Joy with extra gravy.
89. I hate wearing pastel colors with rice and extra gravy.
90. Summer 2004, I went to Dexter’s house. As soon as he opened their gate, I slapped him silly and sang Happy Birthday Babylos!
91. I’m hands down to Allen Iverson and Norman Black.
92. I will be thin someday said the palm reader at town center
93. I loooooove Shawarma, but not the paper that goes with it because I accidentally eat the paper sometimes.
94. The movie of Jet Lee entitled “The One” will have a sequel entitled “The One Two”
95. If you like "The One" then you'’ll like “The One Two”.
96. I Wish I could learn how to make plutonium out of household appliances.
97. I named this web log Master Chu Domain because Domain rhymes with pilipitipamain.
98. I will never cheat to the "one". Like Neo in the matrix. Keanu is sooo cute!
99. I am Hocus Focused.
100. My Car is named “Anne Margarette” and our photocopier in the office is named “Chiefy”


HI TO LESLEY AND THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ME TO MAKE THIS POST!

6 Comments:

Blogger dessa girl said...

oist, i agree with #34. chiefy's other name is loleck. - said our network admin

12:04 AM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

hmmm...may sakit ka ba talaga? kasi kung may sakit ka, you don't feel funny at all. MA'AM SUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!!!! liar!

12:08 AM

 
Blogger FollenKollen said...

48. Kris Aquino…ummm…ahhh…had a boob job?

is this really a question? hehehehehe

10:14 PM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

sick ako 'no! you savage! yer so mean! sir nick!paki fire nga 'to! tutal kaya na ni chiefy yung trabaho nito..! uuu pikon

11:14 PM

 
Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

i'm not sure how I got here. Ah! Tinawag pala ako ni dessagirl! Sasabihin ko kay chiefy mag-scan, print, at mag fax ng memo kay chutheman.

11:49 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

thank you for the comment vavoom.

Sir Nick: ummm...i promise to be good na and congrats for having the blog of the week award.

Pauline: actually hindi question yun...umm..ewan ko.

Dessa: Isa na lang. sasapakin na talaga kita sa kidney. pikon! nyahahahaha!

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home