This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Istar Swars!

I’m so excited for the upcoming Star Wars Episode III and I was lucky enough to find new information about the movie! Much to my dismay Hayden Christensen will not be on the 3rd chapter of the Star Wars series, instead the funny Will Smith will portray the big role of Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader.



I believe that Lucas has planned to put a comic character in the movie because the scenes may be too serious for viewers to comprehend. Since Will Smith will be in the movie. He has instilled a new Sound Track to the movie entitled “Star Smith: Episode III Point Shot”. The carrier single for the OST is very catchy. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to download the MP3 version yet but I am kind enough to post the lyrics in this blog. So…enjoy!


Title: I Am The Black Sith
Artist: Will Smith
Album: Star Smith: Episode III Point Shot
Star Wars Episode III OST


Uhhh…uhhh…uhhh….uuuuuhhhh…..
First was 4, 5, 6
Then came 1, 2 and 3!
No one can mess with the sith within me

I Can slash you with my light saber
And I will never say never
Because the emperor told me
To kill all jedis and flee!

Bada Bing Bada Boom
My Blasters Go Boom!
And Super Jet Fighter will fly
And go Zooooom!

Ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!

Ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!

(Chorus)

Star Waaaaaaaaars! (Epiosde 3! Episode 3!)
Star Waaaaaaaaars! (Epiosde 3! Episode 3!)
You know you can't walk just past
Because I’m Darth Vader and I will whoop your @$$!

(Repeat Chorus)

Daddy Loves You!!!
Daddy Loves You!!!
Ha ha! Ha haaaaa!!!!
Ha ha! Ha haaaaa!!!!

One! Two! Three!


Peace to Sith Ya’ll!

5 Comments:

Blogger dessa girl said...

BUAUAUAHAHAHAA! uhhh...uhhh! bada bing bada boom!! what the heck??!! pwehehhehehe!

10:27 PM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

i think i am actually doing a rap instead of just reading it in my head! how dorky!!!

10:28 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

bwahahahaha! miski ako natatawa sa sarili ko! bwahahahahaha!...sssss...bilib sa sarili!

10:32 PM

 
Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

yikes, ako rin, napa-rap instead of just reading it ... scarrryyyyy .... yo.

2:49 AM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

hahahaha! sali na kayo sa hip hop version ng starwars!!! mas cool 'to! kulto?

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home