This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Friday, July 22, 2005

The Letter

Hey Anthony!


Wasup man? How’s life treating you? I’m sorry I was only able to email you now. I got sick and I was in the hospital for a couple of days. Everything is just mad crazy now man. The reporters, fans and all that, they’re just driving me crazy man. Wish you’re here so we could do the things we used to. Skiing, surfing, mountain climbing. I miss those days although you always beat me on every competition. That’s alright though. I also want to thank you for giving me that workout program. It worked well for me. I was so jealous with your abs before man but now I think I got better. I’m just lonely right now man. I thought me and Jen could really work things out. Thank God Angelina always makes me feel better. Oo nga pala, I met this girl one time in San Francisco. She said her name was Ed. She said it was short for Edessa. She’s ok but I don’t feel like getting into a relationship right now. I tried calling her last night but she wouldn’t answer. I was planning to invite her to go here in the states pa naman to look at some houses. Here is a picture of us together.



Call me when you’re free man and please do tell me if you’re gona pass by here in the US so we could get together. Take care buddy. Remember this pic?



Brad

10 Comments:

Blogger FollenKollen said...

sheeeettt..kilala mo si brad? Chu master, introduce me naman...para sa next movie nya extra nako...

sino kaya si edessa? hmmm...

1:21 AM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

yep! nagkakilala kami sa gym sa LA. tapos naging mejo close na kami. ang kulit nga eh. tawag ng tawag minsan. kaasar!

1:27 AM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

masterchu, i was hoping brad wldnt send that. it was really a private moment for us.. ang kulit niya talga. i think i'll give him a call 2nyt

2:15 AM

 
Blogger The Accidental Reviewer said...

napadaan po...

si chu, si dessa, si nick...

ano ang nasa hangin sa office ninyo at nagkakaganito kayo?

10:38 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

hi cherry! ummm...hindi ko masagot question mo eh kasi para samin normal lang kami...yata...

5:59 PM

 
Blogger FollenKollen said...

hi cherry... actually tama si master chu...normal lang kami dito sa opis... at di naman secret ang lab-affair ni dessa and brad pitt... promise... matagal na yan...hehehehe

6:58 PM

 
Blogger The Accidental Reviewer said...

huwat? do you mean si dessa ang cause ng breakup nila brad and jen and not si angelina jolie despite what ET and E! news says?

9:22 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

korek ka jeeeeen!!!!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

hi cherry,ewan ko ba kung bakit kami ang na-hire ng trends eh

9:42 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

ako hi-nire ako ni ma'am dessa tsaka ni sir nick kasi kailangan daw nila ng chinito marketing guy na super cool!

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home