This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Monday, July 04, 2005

The Party Animal

Last Friday, me and my dear friends (except Paul Santiago, who is such a loser) went to a super cool party. The place was outrageous! They served cognac, wine, chardonnay and imported food! We all had a great time but after drinking 57 bottles of Cali Shandy, I felt really wobbly. My friends told me that I was the life of the party despite the fact that I can’t properly stand anymore. I remember one thing though, people were telling me “dude! Party animal ka talaga! Ang cool mo!” and to prove my story, here is a picture of me having the time of my life!


5 Comments:

Blogger Princess Em said...

oh my goodness!!! what a face..

7:04 AM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

princess em! ang cute ko noh! pwede na pangtelenobela!

oist onin! hayop talaga yang kapatid mo! may planta ba kayo ng pera! galit na galit yan si kuya aris sa pera eh. punch ko siya jan eh!

5:47 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

iba talaga kayo. anyamanyaman nyo. regaluhan niyo naman ako ng alipin. kahit isa lang. si adrian padadalhan daw ako ng babae na magsusubo sakin ng ubas eh. bibilin na daw niya canada!

7:23 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

korek! at pag inaantok sa byahe, no problem manuod tayo ng dvd na music videos tapos boom boom boom pa. oh my gosh! can you feel it?

8:23 PM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

partay!!!! yeah!

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home