This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Contender II

Hello everybody!

I’m so glad that I’m back here in our native land! I bet a lot of you are asking where I was for the past few days; you are in for a big surprise! I went to Las Vegas, Nevada to join the reality TV show “The Contender II”. They are already looking for new talents for the much awaited sequel of their current running show “The Contender”. If you’re not familiar with this series, you can see it on AXN!

When I learned that they are looking for super boxers, hesitation never passed my mind! I packed my bags and went to my private boat and went to Las Vegas! After 86 days of traveling by water, I finally reached my destination and looked for my contact person. As soon as I got into the hotel to register, people are whispering into my ear that I could make it to the final cut since I have a very promising and strong looking cadaver! The next day came my initial ring fight. They will distinguish from this fight if I’m worthy or not to join “The Contender II”. As I stepped in the ring, my jaws dropped right smack at the mattress. I saw in the ring with me the person they call “El Terrible of Costa Rica”, “Mr. I Will Kill You in 4 Seconds”, “The Fist of Death”! His name is Rafael Z. Mortuga. He’s from Costa Rica with a record of 98 wins and 0 loses but I wasn’t scared because I know I trained so hard for this day.

After 4 seconds when the bell rang….I felt nothing and saw no sign of light. I went down hard and almost died! Here is a picture of me after I gained consciousness.



Also, here is a picture of maybe the greatest boxer in the world!!! Mr. RAFAEL Z. MORTUGA!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Wha-PAAAAK! blaGAAAAG! Ka-POOOOW! Ka-CHIIING! Time elapsed: 4 seconds.

2:17 AM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

um, it's ok chu. champion ka pa rin ng team marketing. natalo ka nung bading? tsk.. shame. sali ka nalang sa show ni robin padilla. yung kamao ba yun? dun nalang!

5:56 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

bwiset yan! nawala nga yung maga ng lalamunan ko dahil sa gamot na yun tapos (poink!) mata ko naman namaga! shet

1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home