This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Apparition



While I was having my vacation, I tried to take a picture of a breath taking scenery I viewed early in the morning. I was shocked to learn that there was a huge lady like figure at the foreground of the image. It was disturbing. I tried to speak with the natives where I was staying and I was informed that the lady in the pic was a regular for the photographers of the island.

The lady, as I was informed is the ghost of Ms. Janylyn Silvyia Y San Montemayor. She used to own the whole island and she was responsible for decorating the place. Making her island win the title of “Island of the Year for your Daddy” in the year 1893, but the gruesome past of this lady was still a mystery. People rumored that she died while eating fire, others say that she tried surfing once and died. Nobody knows for sure what happened to the lady in the picture.

So please help me out. If you have any information regarding this lady, please do let me know.

Thank you very much.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

Sya si ... Darna!

11:10 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

hindi kaya...payat si darna eh

12:15 AM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

ang galing naman niya tumalon. idol ko sha. oi, wag manlait ng katawan!

10:49 PM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

peaches!!!! are you ready for La Union?!!! Oh yes!!! gawa ulit tayo ng malupit na picture.

Ma'am Dessa. Please wag ka magulo. Magnaterinian!

7:31 PM

 
Blogger FollenKollen said...

uy si dessa affected....weight watcher ambassador narin yang si dessa...

grabe naman ang apparition mo chu master...

7:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home