This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Dex’s Real Deal!

My dear friends, I have a very important news to tell. Much to my disapproval not to post this news, my ethics will be in question and in great scrutiny if my lips will not speak of this dreadful hearsay.

My sworn enemy, Dexter “Asal Kamao” Ramirez, has a twin brother named Dovinique Ramirez. Dovinique is quite polite and very approachable (not like Dex who is so obnoxious). I was so fond of Dovinique because I learn so many new things whenever I speak with him. He graduated from Harvard University in the US with a degree in Social Science and Elaborated Microtech Symbiosis. He also has a Doctorate degree in Meat Slicing and Food Storage at AIM here in the Philippines. How I wish that Dexter is more like Dovinique.

Eventhough Dex and Dov have different personalities; they love each other so dearly.

I’m so sorry Dex…I have to speak about it already. Dov!!!! My main man! See you later dude!

Here is a pic of Dex and Dov giving brotherly love to each other.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

truly ever. this song is dedicated to this post: ba-ba-ba-baby in my mind i can see so clearly that our love is so strong and we can never go wrong ... (my love's for you). So when you're in doubt and you're needing someone, baby call my line call me anytime (my loves for you). baby, don't porget my number ... ja-peyks. hehehe

1:54 AM

 
Blogger FollenKollen said...

grabe...watson... iba talaga ang lolo mo:P

and to dex"asal kamao" hmm...may twin ka pala, what a revelation Chu Master.

2:01 AM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

dex! ang panget mo!

dov! you're the maaaaan!

6:01 PM

 
Blogger dessa girl said...

i cant say dovinique without feeling weird. parang yung tinuro mo chu na dovidik.. basta ganun

12:18 AM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

eh di "dov" nalang gamitin mo. yun naman nickname niya eh

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home