This website is strictly for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua only. NOBODY can visit this site except for Mr. Anthony "the main man" Chua. Paul Santiago is a tiger who i hate so much! i also hate dexter sherwin ramirez and myron patrimonio and also christian alvise!!! but i love to read books and cross stitch when i have time.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Wish You Were Here Amanda



I miss my previous car. My priced possession, my 2000 Model Toyota Corolla named Amanda. This was the first car that I loved so much and invested so much money in. I remember the first time we saw each other. It was a Friday night! After going out with my friends, when I was about to reach our house I saw a beautiful white car in front of our humble abode! When I came inside our house, my mom gave the keys to me and told me that it was a surprise from my father! It was already 3:00 AM but still I went running outside and had a test drive!

After 4 years with Amanda, I’ve already installed the following…

Super Black Wrap Around Tints
Leather Seats
Tanabe 2” Drop Super Down Precedo Lowering Springs
Simota Sport Air Filter and Breather
Nodalos 4-2-1 Headers
Nodalos Sport Muffler
Concept One 15” Rims
Falken 195/50 Tires
Pioneer 50x4 MOSFET MP3 Player with Digital Graphics
Pioneer EX Separates (front and rear)
Kicker L5 Solo Baric
Lightning Audio Amplifier



I traded Amanda to my brother for a ’99 model CRV due to matters I can’t really disclose. I miss Amanda so much. Our Car Wash Sundays, The way she takes me home even though I’m really intoxicated and the way we rip the road when i'm racing against MYON and VIC. I just learned that my brother will sell Amanda already. I just wish that the next owner will be as caring as I am.

I will post about Anne Margarette some other time. In the intervening time, please do enjoy a picture of my dear friend Dovinique.



2 Comments:

Blogger master CHU said...

Sino 'tong si godfather? si onin? o si Kuya Aris? o si Robocop?

2:23 AM

 
Blogger master CHU said...

hoy onin!!!! kamusta ka na!?!! pare nakakamiss agad yung la union! panget si my! ako si John Pratts!!!! DI BA??!!!??

2:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home